Away From Home!
We are mainly a worker friendly campground.
Check out our pricing!
$39.00 plus tax
$195.00 plus electric & tax
$595.00 plus electric
Monthly winter site with heated water hydrant
The Anchor Bar and Grill adjoins the campground. It’s a short walk to the bar, and a long crawl back to the camper.
The campground cannot be responsible for injury or damage due to wind, water, fire or the negligence of you or others. Some of these rules were made by our insurance carrier, and some by us. They were made for your safety, and to ensure the enjoyment of your camping experience. Please obey them. They will be enforced.
- No tarps, plastic or similar material covering anything on site.
- No clotheslines.
- Propane tanks must be chained down.
- No campfire shall be left unattended at any time, and only wood approved for recreational fires will be allowed. Additionally if winds or weather deem it to be a nuisance or a hazard to neighbors you may be asked to put it out.
- Vehicles – must be parked on your own site. Speed limit is 5MPH. Excess speed will not be tolerated.
- Quiet time is 10:00 pm. Please be considerate as we have a lot of workers that stay with us.
- Parents – Please make your children aware of these rules.
- Any failure to comply with these ordinances you will be warned and if not corrected immediately, the eviction process will begin.
- No affixing any items to trees.
- Maximum of four adults per sight.
- No perimeter or any fencing or structures of any kind to be installed without approval from Park and city.
- There is a 15’ state setback from the Sakatah state trail. There may be no items left within that setback area.
- Sites must be kept NEAT and ORDERLY with no construction materials or equipment sitting around.
- Must have approval from the park and permits from the city required before adding any structures.
- License plates must be kept current and renewed yearly or the County will be sending you a property tax bill.
- Deposit for electric required on monthly or seasonal tenants
- Rent shall be paid on due date or a 8% late fee will be applied and If not paid within 14 days of the due date you will receive an eviction notice to vacate the site and the tenant will be liable for any additional legal fees.
- Pets – must be kept on a leash at all times and you must clean up after them anywhere on the campground property or bike trail. They must be kept quiet and not be left unattended. Please do not walk pets through other campsites. Pets are not allowed inside the showerhouse.
- Clean-up – Guests must clean their site grounds before leaving at the end of their stay. Trash bags should be placed in the dumpster before leaving.
- No large bulky items, tires or appliances to be put in the dumpster.
- RV’s and campers must be able to be hooked up to and readily available to pull out without any attachments for obstructions.